Consultant, Mentor and Ambassador
Vinod has been practicing Project Management for nearly 15 years and has a rich experience in all aspects of Project/Program/Delivery Management. As an experienced consultant, he helps brings proficiency right from the business case construction stage onwards and then carries forward by end to end delivery management responsibilities & benefits realisations stages.
His successful track record includes range of programs such as Infrastructure Cloud Migrations, new enterprise greenfield (Iaas/Paas) Cloud setups, Application delivery, ERP implementations, Enterprise Agile coaching, introducing Robotic process automation (RPA’s) solutions in both IT and business teams to name a few. He quickly adapts to unique challenges having worked in diverse environments like Banking, Oil and Gas, Utilities and Construction sectors.
He has delivered and experienced the full lifecycle of intricate high-risk activities related to managed services outsourcing, such as RFP’s phases, procurement and contracts management, service transition and BAU handover which have helped ensure IT service continuity and maximise ROI’s & strategic OKR objectives.
Vinod’s focussed delivery and strong sense of risk vs value-based assessment approaches have helped leaders to prioritize and align their technology investments, define Target Operating models and setup mature and autonomous DevOps delivery lines.
He is an experienced practitioner of Agile Methodologies and has proven track record at leading Agile Transformation initiatives in Scrum, Scaled Agile and DevSecOps environments. He coaches & engages at various levels within the organizations to help develop/adapt a sustainable lean mindset & agile ecosystem.
Vinod has a strong zeal & passion for team dynamics and organisational psychology and their cognitive biases. He is an active speaker/participant in multiple Agile, Digital and Project management community groups in the city.
Oh, finally as self-confessed quiz geek he does love his pub quizzes!!
CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified PMP®. Project Management Institute.
- Certified MSP (Managing Successful Programs) – Practioner
- Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 4.6) Agilist.
- Certified Professional Scrum Master. (PSM I and PSM II)
- Certified TOGAF 9.2 Enterprise Architect.
- Certified Prince2® Project Management – Foundation Level. (*expired)
- Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Certified Microsoft Applications Developer for Dynamics CRM 4.0
- UKSV: SC Security Cleared: (*Valid till 2026)
- MBA in Strategic Planning and Management of Business from Aston Business School, Birmingham -UK (2009 – 2010).
- MBA consultancy assignment with Birmingham Science Park on corporate growth strategy.
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility- Audencia (France) School of Management.
- IT strategy internship with British Telecom plc on “Future of cloud computing models”.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication, Vishveshariah Technological University, India (2002 -2006) with distinction.