Consultant, Mentor & Ambassador
Simon is a highly experienced Programme and Senior Project Manager who has successfully delivered Omnichannel initiatives and Digital transformations for Blue Chips over the past 19 years.
His clients in the UK & Australia include Royal Mail Group, Michael Kors, River Island, ATG, Selfridges, Debenhams, Lloyds Banking Group, Sainsbury’s, BUPA, the Economist, Marks and Spencer, Energy Australia and government clients such as the Treasury Solicitor’s Department, the Attorney General and Business Link.
His skills include:
• Transformation Strategy Definition and Development
• Full end to end Omnichannel Programme delivery
• Senior stakeholder management at COO, CIO and CFO level
• RFI & RFP Vendor selection, contract negotiation & management
• Resourcing and team development
• Business Case and Budgetary Development
• Development & rollout of Target Operating Models
• Prince2 Project Management
• AGILE Project Management with SCRUM
• BA (HONS): Degree in Design
• KPMG – Management Consulting Skills Advanced
Oracle Responsys; Anatwine Marketplace; Oracle Hyperion-Essbase BI; CA Automic Batch Scheduler; Secutix Ticketing; Oracle RMS; Salesforce Marketing Cloud-Exact Target; IBM Sterling 9.3 Order Management Systems; IBM WebSphere Commerce; ATG/Oracle eCommerce; Elastic Path eCommerce; Autonomy Interwoven TeamSite; Atypon Right Suite; IBM WCMS; SAP Enterprise Portal/NetWeaver; Drupal CMS; Jahia CMS; Dressipi; Tokywoky;