Consultant, Mentor & Ambassador
Mark is highly experienced Cloud Solutions Architect and has strong experience in Public Sector and Private Sector. He has worked with renowned names like UK Home Office, Deutsche Bank, Bank of England, Lloyds Bank, TfL etc. He is an organised and methodical person with an ability to practise effective time management by prioritising workloads whilst meeting immovable deadlines. Happy to work on own initiative, very organised and an excellent communicator at all levels of an organisation, Enjoys new challenges. Providing a friendly yet professional service to all Users.
• To produce high level and detailed Infrastructure/application design and service design implementation plans that are used for service enablement in IT Operations.
• Working on Data Centre, designing and optimising the Server infrastructure and migrations
• Delivery of a fully support solution. Defining a service design and agreed transition into IT Operations.
• Responsibility for overall systems design, leading the development of components, researching, planning and designing of the IT infrastructure to meet current and future client needs for fully architected solutions
• Co-ordinate design activities for all technology disciplines, ensuring a consistent and coherent solution are produced.
• Assist in improvement in systems design and IT architecture techniques, embedding these disciplines where business case and justification are applicable.
• Communicate effectively at all levels; provide technical consultancy and services to IT Departments and business to a high and improving standard.
• Prove solutions and designing for customer architectures across the entire IT stack.
• Arrange technical review meetings with project Service Leads and ensure technical assurance of designs produced
• Understand the technical dependencies between the various projects delivering the proposal and work with the Service Leads to ensure proper communication and alignment
• Produce coherent technical proposals that meet the customer requirements and comply with corporate technical strategy