Consultant, Mentor & Ambassador
Arunava is a highly experienced, effective and knowledgeable Senior Project and Change Manager with more than seventeen years of experience delivering complex programmes. Over his career, he has developed extensive Financial Sector experience across Europe, North America and Asia gained with large corporate groups including HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, Citi Bank, Toyota Finance, AIG and S&P.
He has a significant track record in Business/IT Project & Programme Management in the Regulatory and Compliance space with responsibility starting from strategy phase to solutioning, overall delivery, assurance, integrity and coherence of projects. He has the passion, commitment, and tenacity to deliver results for large and complex Change programmes, across diverse teams and business functions delivering strong ROI.
His professional competencies include:-
– Business case validations – Project scoping – Regulatory and Compliance
– CRS, FATCA,CDOT, Sepa DD, Sepa PSD , PPI – Payments -Faster Payments, SEPA
– Data Visualization – Roambi, QlikSense – Target Operating Model – Infrastructure Cloud Service
– Digital, Online and Security Projects – Leadership and Management – Data Migration & Integration
– Stakeholder and Relationship management – Estimation and Budget Control
– Member of PMI and Scrum Alliance – Staff training at a national level – Waterfall and Agile
– Project Planning and Risk Management – Road map for user management